- 2 cups packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 6-8 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 cup packed fresh oregano leaves (or 5 tsp dried oregano)
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (more if you like it really spicy)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 tbsp. Fiery Mango Pepper Sauce
Place all above ingredients into a blender or a food processor. Blend until ingredients are well-incorporated. Outcome should be a chunky, thick like paste texture.
Option 1: Mango Pepper Chimichurri on Skirt Steak
This Mango Pepper Chimichurri is spicy perfection. It is wonderful when used to top skirt steak (to make: season skirt steak with your favorite steak rub and sear it in a cast iron skillet).
Option 2: Fiery Mango Pepper Chicken Wings
Spice up your wings! Marinate chicken wings in Fiery Mango Sauce and plenty of minced garlic for 4 hours - overnight. Grill to perfection; top them with a healthy dose of this chimichurri and plenty of Pecorino Romano cheese. For SURE to be a hit!
Option 3: Anything else!
After making your chimichurri, you may find you have leftovers. If you don’t want to repurpose it on wings or steak, add additional olive oil to thin it out. It makes a superb salad dressing! Yum!
Check out more from Sara Burnham at her Instagram.